We are looking for a part-time Front of House/Receptionist to join our incredible team of Hair Wizards.
We are looking for a bubbly/fun/hard-working someone to join our state-of-the-art, fast paced Baldivis salon. The perfect candidate will be available to work 32 hours p/w and must be able to;
- Coordinate the daily flow of customer scheduling, servicing, and check out.
- Must be able to multitask and remain organised.
- Effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Have excellent knowledge of the industry and trends impacting the salon.
- Have excellent personal/social skills when dealing with vendors, customers, coworkers, and the salon Owner. This includes not discussing any internal business or personal issues in front of customers.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to sudden changes throughout the day.
- Can freely and openly take direction from Owner and Stylists.
- Handle cash and other tenders of payment (Eftpos/gift card).
- Learn and effectively use salon’s computer system, including updates.
- Perform light administrative duties accurately and in a timely manner.
- Must be a quick decision maker.
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, staff, or vendors.
- Must have experience in running a front desk area – the perfect candidate must be able to work in an efficient manner and never leaving the area unattended.
- Must have previous sales experience or be comfortable with selling products, as we will require the candidate to up-sell, both in person and over the phone.
- Must be a team player and be supportive of Stylists’ and Owners’ needs.
Does this sound like you? We’d love nothing more than for you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Good Luck Xx